Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just some thoughts

Well here I am and I really should be getting to bed...but seems as how I get an evening on the computer w/o my hubby being around I thought I would take advantage of it. My young man had another match tonight...got pinned...not so good. Knowing full well this is his first year and he has so much to learn yet it is still hard to sit in the stands and watch it happening and not being able to help him and having to be patient that he will have his year or years...it is just not this year because he is in a season of learning. It still doesnt make it any easier...especially knowing his potential and having enough people tell us he has great potential.

Then there is my little miss...who lately has not been enjoying dance because of the misfortune of having some idiot girl w/an attitude problem in her class. Sorry people...even though we are christian and we are supposed to love everyone...there are some parents out there who are raising idiots...and we come across them every single day. It drives me insane. I dont expect certain behaviors to come from my children and therefore refuse to tolerate them in others. In most cases that makes me "the MOM" at most events....I am the one who will discipline your children when you are not. What can I say....too many parents out there would rather be their kids' friends instead of parents. AAARRRGGGGHHH. Well in the next couple of Mondays Miss Attitude will have her day of reckoning....but of course I will take it to the teacher first and see if it can be handled that way....if that doesnt work...well....I will just have to pray and see where the Lord leads.

1 comment:

Livin' Life said...

I will be praying for you guys. I know how you feel.