Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's been a while...

So I know it has been months since I have been on here so I figured it was about time to try to get back here on a regular basis. So since the new year has begun here are two goals that I have set for myself. 1) - Get back to being in the word on a regular basis using the Chronological bible I baught for one of the Adult Ed classes I was attemting to take....so far so good. With that I have also been trying to pray more on a daily basis...that I am still working on. 2) Get to the gym more than 4-5 times a week...I am aiming for 5-6....so far I have successfully made it 5x (last week) This week I am hoping for the 6. I decided to call these "goals" because resolutions always tend to fail....I am hoping that these goals I will continue to strive to succeed. I can tell you I am detemined....that's for sure.

So on top of all this my son is currently doing very well during his first year of wrestling for his school and has found his new favorite sport...He has stated matter of factly that he is a "wrestler who plays soccer, not a soccer player who wrestles". And as much is I was not thrilled with the idea of my son wrestling (having flash backs to high school where I cheered at my alma mater for wrestling for 6years and remembering how miserable most of those guys were always having to make weight), my hubby and I both have become his biggest fans and even with all the weightloss crap will still most likely NOT pull him from the team. (even though I said I would in the beginning). Caleigh is still loving dance with one minor problem....a girl names Danicka who is always pushing her and being nasty to her...have not dealt with this issue quite yet but plan to at one of her next few classes.

I also remember my rantings about my father from a previous post...and then Pastor Dave did a great sermon on loving people where they are at...so that is what I am TRYING to do. But it is hard.

So I think I will leave it at that for now since I am doing this from work and should probably get back to work. Later Y'all

No comments: