Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's been a while....

Wow...feels like forever since I have taken a moment to get on here and post some thoughts. I am trying really hard to avoid getting on here in the evenings when the family is home so as not to infringe on family time, and work has been real busy and quite frankly I probably should not be on here at work anyway. I just finally have a moment where I dont have to rush off somewhere and do have any major supper making to do since we are eating leftovers. All is well in the Sulli household. Just the normal busy stuff. My young handsome guy does not start wrestling until 11/17 and praise God we only have one more soccer game left this Saturday and then I get a couple of weeks off and then Wrestling begins. Little miss is excited because she has finally started to learn her routines for ballet class. They are Doing "You cant touch this" and "Getcha head in the game". She cant wait. Although no ballet routine this year...it is all jazz. My kids have one marking period of school down already...3 more to go. They both are doing very well so far.

I am pleased to report that I am doing a little better in the talking to God area too. I find it is easier for me to Journal my prayers so I have been trying to do that. Even though I am not doing it every single night I am still talking/writing to Him a couple of nights a week. Better than not at all. Well I cant think of anything else to report for now. Take care all!

No comments: