Monday, October 20, 2008

How I appreciate my friends

After spending time with some new friends this weekend I realize more and more how blessed I am that God lines up these kind of friendships. I am blessed to have all my christian friends in my life and Thank God for all of you often. There are certain one's whose personalities that are very like mine that I feel especially blessed to connect with most times. Thank you Lord for my friends.

Now here being another Monday - funny how I noticed that was the last time I was on here was last Monday - I am hoping my schedule finally starts to die down just a tad. Although my young handsome man has decided that he now wants to attempt wrestling (God Help Me!) They are at least scheduled a little later in the day so there wont be as much rushing, but still infringes on my getting to church on Wednesday! ( not liking that). But such is my life! It is what it is!

2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

IT was a great night, but no matter how early we start the evening off we still stay late. It was worth it. We love you guys!!!

Kelli said...

As far as friends, I commented to someone the other day that this is the best time of my life. I have the most real, the most wonderful friends of my entire life.