Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday

Well here it is just another Manic Monday....not sung just by the Bangles...today sung by me, and sung by me just about every Monday. We had a great weekend. We stayed at the MIL's all weekend and it was pretty fun. The little princess is not feeling well tonight, has a cold...again. This is her second one in only a couple of weeks. I seem to think her last one was at the beginning to mid September. It could be allergies but it is most likely a cold. So with that there is no ballet tonight which means I dont get to the gym. Bummer. Unless the LH gets home at a semi desent time so I can go later, but then I still want to get up and go tomorrow morning... so I dont know what I am going to do. For those of you who are interested in any kind of help in the weight loss area, I found this web site today that is free to join and has calorie counting tools on it and stuff like that. It is www.everydayhealth.com or www.my-calorie-counter.com. I just found it and started it today but it seems to be a pretty cool thing. There are still a few pounds I would like to shed and I know that keeping track of what I eat will help me achieve that. Anyway that is all for now...not much else here to report. Everyone have a blessed day!

No comments: